What: National online job board, where you can find and apply for jobs in almost any industry
Expected pay: Varies by position
Commissions & fees: NA
Requirements: Vary by position
- Glassdoor is one of a handful of national online job boards
- You can find and apply for jobs in almost any industry
- It is free to find or apply for jobs and set up a profile that will filter positions that are relevant to you
- Glassdoor, unlike it’s competitor Indeed, allows for company ratings and employee reviews. The reviews give an idea of working conditions; salaries; employees’ view of management; and other interesting details about each of the companies listed.
- The reviews are so valuable that we selected some pertinent comments from them in many of the job listings on HustleVida. Some of the factors from their blog, like highlighting the best employers, things not to say in a job interview, how to set a competitive pay rate, etc. make Glassdoor a highly rated and excellent site for all job seekers to find information on the companies that interest them.
HustleVida’s focus is finding self-employment opportunities and Glassdoor falls short of our top rating because it is not geared towards the focus. If you are looking for a full-time job — not just self-employment — it would get a top score.