What: GoShare connects background checked network of over 6,000 delivery professionals with trucks, vans and cars with consumers who need help with moving or delivery
Expected pay: $33 – $67/hour, plus tips
Where: Select major cities
Requirements: Drivers over the age of 18 and have a valid state-issued ID; Be authorized to work in the U.S.; own a car, truck or cargo van; possess an iPhone or Android capable of running the latest GoShare app; driver’s license and clean driving and criminal record; Auto and health insurance; Ability to lift and carry objects of up to 75 pounds; Must pay for and pass a background check
- GoShare’s payment formula promises a great hourly wage; $67/hour, depending on the type of vehicle you drive.
- “Helpers” don’t need their own vehicle – can earn between $33 and $47/hour
- Drivers and helpers also keep 100% of their tips.
- Drivers/helpers pay for their own background check up-front and the fee is non-refundable
- If you break any of the client’s belongings, you could be liable for up to $1,000 in damages
- Fairly new start up
You can also find lucrative moving jobs with Truxx, BuddyTruk and HitchIt.
Video testimonials are found here: https://www.goshare.co/helpers/