What: Jury Test asks consumers to listen to a lawyer’s case and provide feedback about how they’d rule and why.
Expected pay: $5 to $50 per trial
Requirements: Be over the age of 18; a U.S. citizen; Not a lawyer or an insurance company representative; never convicted of a felony or under indictment
- Listen to a lawyer’s case and provide feedback
- The site claims it requires between 20 minutes and 1 hour
- The pay reflects the time and complexity of the case
- Chance of getting on a jury is higher if you’re a guy; currently, the ratio is 4:1 female, so they need more male jurors
- Getting assigned a case is relatively rare