What: Another home rental site owned by RedAwning
Commissions & Fees: 20%
Expected pay: NA
Requirements: A home to rent and the legal right to do it.
- Lists properties on its own affiliated sites, on Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, and Airbnb, among others.
- RedAwning provides $3,000 in property damage coverage; and says it has a consumer-friendly phone app to allow your customers to manage their reservations.
- Reviews say that the app doesn’t always work.
- RedAwning also doesn’t allow hosts and guests to communicate, so hosts have no way to screen tenants.
- A lot of bad reviews on BBB
Airbnb offers a better service and is cheaper for the property owner.