What: Loanables’ mission is to reduce over-consumption by attempting to make it as easy to rent and share as it is to buy
Commissions & Fees: 10%
Requirements: Items to rent out
- The site allows you to list items for free
- The site gives you an idea of how much similar items are renting for in your area
- You pay 10% of your rental fee to the site
- You are responsible for collecting the money and arranging pick-up or delivery of your item, as well as asking for a deposit if you are renting out something expensive.
- You could be held liable if someone hurts themselves when using your chain saw or other dangerous equipment, so be careful when renting out anything with sharp edges or blades.
- Renting personal items may be more trouble than it’s worth.
- These rent-anything sites (as opposed to those that specialize in a single big-ticket item, such as a room or car) don’t draw tons of traffic.