What: Online reseller for your wedding dress and accessories
Expected pay: NA
Commissions and Fees: $25 listing fee, plus 40% of the sales price
Requirements: Be legally able to agree to a contract and own a wedding dress or accessories
- You can sell your gown and wedding accessories, including jewelry, shoes, and purses.
- You pay $25 upfront to list, sending photographs to the site’s team.
- If your listing is approved, usually within 24 to 48 hours of receipt, your advertisement is posted.
- Good return policy
- You send the dress to the site when it sells for inspection before being sent to the buyer
- The buyer is given five days to try it on and make sure it suits – if it doesn’t, the dress is returned and inspected again. If the buyer returns the dress damaged, the return will not be processed.
- Sellers keep their portion of the sale proceeds if a buyer returns a damaged item
- If the dress is returned in its original condition, the site holds the dress in its inventory for 90 days and re-lists the gown. If it sells again, you get the money; if it doesn’t sell, your dress is returned to you.
- Reviews of the site illustrate a quicker sale than other sites
- Extensive process makes selling expensive ($25 listing fee + 40% of the sales price goes to the site)