What: Platform for sellers to offer and sell eligible notes to the site; Nexus Notes offers and sells approved notes to the public.
Expected pay: $17.50/sale
Where: National and international
Requirements: Be a college student; Take detailed notes from a widely-attended class; ideally, have good grades (if you share your excellent grade with the site, the site will give your notes a mark of distinction, which presumably makes the notes more attractive to buyers)
- Get paid to upload class notes for sale on the platform
- The site pays via commission
- Payments are made monthly
- If your notes are accepted and sold, you could sell multiple times for a few years (assuming the class remains essentially the same)
- Payment formula seems fair
- The site takes 50% of the sale (Usually $35/sale)
- Uncertainty of sale: when you upload your notes, the site accepts or rejects them based on quality and if similar notes are already on the site
- Relatively new to the U.S.
You may also want to check out Study Soup.