What: Saucey provides alcohol delivery, generally between the hours of noon and midnight
Expected pay: $7/delivery
Commissions & Fees: NA
Where: AUSTIN, CHICAGO, DALLAS, FRESNO, JACKSONVILLE, LOS ANGELES, MIAMI, NEW YORK CITY, ORANGE COUNTY, ORLANDO, SF EAST BAY, SACRAMENTO, SAN DIEGO, SAN FRANCISCO, SAN JOSE, SEATTLE, SILICON VALLEY, SOUTH BAY LA, TAMPA, WASHINGTON DC
Requirements: Be over the age of 21, with a valid driver’s license, no DUIs in the past five years, and a smart phone
- The site guarantees if you deliver at least 50 orders, they’ll make sure you earn at least $350. That works out to $7 per delivery if a delivery can be accomplished in less than 30 minutes, and doesn’t use a lot of gas or create much wear and tear on your car
- The site also has a minimum pay (at least minimum wage) for those who commit to working in “core blocks,” which means you agree to be on the clock taking whatever deliveries are ordered in a set area during a set time
- Site says you get a set amount of pay (varies by city) for each order and 50 cents for each item in the order, plus tip
- Guaranteed pay differentiates Saucey from most other delivery options
- Poor communication from management
What Users Say: (From Indeed)
It started great. Suddenly, and without any notification from management, no shifts available to deliver. The company claims everything is OK. Haven’t claimed a shift in a month, however. Management is non-existent. This is a shame because there is immanent possibilty here, but they clearly dropped the ball.
Great company to work for, only dislikes were them lowering my pay from what was advertised disguised as “probationary” & AB5 passing erasing my role.
Pros: Remote, Easy to succeed, great managerial support
Cons: lack of communication & transparency
I worked at Saucey part-time
Work own hours. Sometimes get good tips.
Terrible pay. Can’t get live person on phone.
I worked at Saucey part-time for less than a year
You work with good people. Paid meals if you work on the weekends. $50 credit to use in the app every month. Laid back work environment.
HUGE Lack of leadership and guidance. Management plays favorites quite horrifically. There is no HR Contact which means they treat you how they want.