What: Carefully Vetted job board for full- and part-time telecommuting positions in many fields, including professional and technology-related work
Expected pay: Varies by position
Commissions & Fees: none
Requirements: Vary by position
SkipTheDrive is a job board that helps find telecommuting work in different fields, ranging from accounting to tech. Many of the jobs are professional level, but they also have a junior-level search function.
- Most job listings are not original to the site. The site appears to scrape other job boards, such as CareerBuilder and ZipRecruiter, for many of its listings.
- Does a good job of categorizing telecommuting work.
- No charge to job seekers for access
- No sign up to search for work (means less likely to get spammed) Although the site appears to specialize in professional level and technology-oriented careers, you can also find administration, customer support and data entry positions here that require less training.
- SkipTheDrive lands a top score for providing a valuable and free service, without selling your personal information.