What: A pool sharing marketplace that allows hosts to rent out their pools to users at an hourly rate
Expected pay: Set by you
Commissions & fees: 15%
Where: Select U.S. cities
Requirements: Be over age 18 and have a pool
- The site says people charge from $35 to $200/hour to use their pool
- You set your rates
- Set your availability
- You can accept or reject requests.
- 15% commission when you agree to a booking.
- You can set up automatic booking with the site as well
- You set your pool’s rules (including if infants, pets and large groups are allowed)
- You can allow the use of a restroom and list access to other amenities like pool toys, speakers, grills, etc.
- The site states that they may discount the host’s listing price “in any matter it deems appropriate, including…providing promotional codes to guests.”
- You could be charged up to $50 per half hour if your pool is not available on the agreed-upon booking time.
- Cancellation fees apply if you or your guest cancel a booking at the last minute
- The site does not appear to offer any insurance protection to hosts
- Relatively new site