What: An online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials
Expected pay: Varies widely
Commissions & fees: 20% + $60 annually or 45%, with no annual fee
Requirements: Be 18 or older; have original education-related products to sell
- Products can be shipped or downloaded
- Sellers set the price of their product and can offer promotions or freebies if they chose
- There are two membership options
- Option 1: No upfront fee; 45% commission, plus $0.30/item on everything the educator sells
- Option 2: Requires a $60 annual fee, but drops the commission rate to 20%.
- With the paid-subscription, the teacher is only charged per-item fees for products sold less than $3.
- The site’s terms are reasonable
- It may not be worth it if you are selling inexpensive items
- Teachers report that their products are being copied and the site doesn’t help much to prevent copyright infringement