What: App that helps parents discover, schedule and pay for child care – the company hires child care workers and supports them with benefits and advice, including access to a nurse
Expected pay: $15 to $25/hour
Commissions & Fees: NA
Where: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, New York & Brooklyn
Requirements: Extremely thorough interview process – child care experience; up-to-date vaccinations; CPR certification; pass a background check and in-person interview
- Hired directly by the company
- Considered an employee of Trusted
- Earn more than minimum wage and qualify for benefits, such as overtime and health insurance
- Provides training and ongoing support to babysitters, including access to an on-staff nurse
- Only available in limited geographic areas
- Rigorous interview process
What Users Say: (From Glassdoor)
I worked at Trusted Child Care full-time (Less than a year)
flexible, easy to find job,
sometime a handful of families
I worked at Trusted Child Care part-time for more than a year
Set your own schedule. Ability to meet families and set future dates with them. Takes the “guesswork” out of babysitting and having to find families.
Hourly pay could be better, in my opinion. I was being paid a $1 over minimum wage, which was $15 at the time.
I have been working at Trusted Child Care
Flexible hours with good pay
No benefits and reprimanded when needing to call out sick.